Jello Poke Cake
Once it is baked you poke it all over with a fork, and pour the Jello over the top.
1 white or yellow cake mix
1/4 cup oil
1 cup water
1 small pkg vanilla pudding
1 large pkg strawberry jello
1 1/2 cups boiling water (for jello)
1 pkg Dream Whip
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and pudding together for at least 3 minutes. Pour into pan and bake for 35-40 mins.
3. When cake is finished baking, poke holes across the entire surface with a fork.
4. Dissolve the Jello in the 1 1/2 cups boiling water and pour evenly across the top of the cake. Cover and chill for 4 hours.
5. Prepare Dream Whip (or you can use cool whip) according to package directions. Cover the cake completely. Store cake in refrigerator.